Is CompTIA SY0-101 dumps exam really hard? “SECURITY+ CERTIFICATION” is the name of CompTIA SY0-101 exam dumps which covers all the knowledge points of the real CompTIA exam. Free download real CompTIA Security+ SY0-101 dumps exam q&as 100% pass with a high score youtube training. Pass4itsure CompTIA SY0-101 dumps exam questions answers are updated (600 Q&As) are verified by experts.
The associated certifications of SY0-101 dumps is CompTIA Security+. The qualification can come up along with the considerable https://www.pass4itsure.com/sy0-101.html dumps practice test clearing techniques that provides an easy way to pave the difficult task.
Exam Code: SY0-101
Exam Name: SECURITY+ CERTIFICATION
[2017-11-NEWS CompTIA SY0-101 Dumps From Google Drive]: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UbxjiLfwbMkhK-tJZXxrgjaZN6Qh3VBH
[2017-11-NEWS JK0-016 Dumps From Google Drive]: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1N4BFOCf4jtaow1miQwWkz4UhXkZ2I1Za
Pass4itsure Latest and Most Accurate CompTIA SY0-101 Dumps Exam Q&As:
1. A VPN typically provides a remote access link from one host to another over:
A. an intranet.
B. a modem.
C. a network interface card.
D. the Internet.
SY0-101 exam Answer: D
2. IPSec uses which of the following protocols to provide traffic security? (Select TWO).
D. SSL E.
F. Encapsulating Security Protocol (ESP)
3. The employees at a company are using instant messaging on company networked computers. The
MOST important security issue to address when using instant messaging is that instant messaging:
A. communications are a drain on bandwidth.
B. communications are open and unprotected.
C. has no common protocol.
D. uses weak encryption.
SY0-101 dumps Answer: B
4. Which of the following would be BEST to do when network file sharing is needed? (Select TWO).
A. Allow read permissions only for unauthenticated users.
B. Create local users who have no access to the shares.
C. Allow access to administrators only.
D. Place the share on a different volume than the operating system.
E. Set a disk quota.
5. Which of the following programming techniques should be used to prevent buffer overflow attacks?
A. Input validation
B. Nested loops
C. Signed applets
D. Automatic updates
SY0-101 pdf Answer:A
6. A large company wants to deploy an FTP server to support file transfers between business customers
and partners. Which of the following should the security specialist consider before making these changes?
A. FTP can be deployed on an isolated server but is unencrypted.
B. FTP can consume significant bandwidth.
C. FTP facilitates business-to-business file transfers and has few risks.
D. FTP transfers data in an unencrypted format.
7. WEP uses which of the following stream ciphers?
SY0-101 vce Answer: B
8. A common tool used for wireless sniffing and war driving is:
B. Sam Spade.
9. Which of the following is a common type of attack on web servers?
B. Buffer overflow
D. Brute force
SY0-101 exam Answer: B
10. Which of the following would be needed to ensure that a user who has received an email cannot claim
that the email was not received?
B. Data integrity
C. Asymmetric cryptography
11. Spam is considered a problem even when deleted before being opened because spam:
A. verifies the validity of an email address.
B. corrupts the mail file.
C. wastes company bandwidth.
D. installs Trojan horse viruses.
SY0-101 dumps Answer: C
12. In order to secure web-based communications, SSL uses: (Select TWO).
C. Public-key cryptography.
D. Blowfish encryption.
E. Symmetric cryptography.
F. Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (CHAP).
13. A URL for an Internet site begins with ‘https:’ rather than ‘http:’ which is an indication that this web site
SY0-101 pdf Answer: D
14. To reduce vulnerabilities on a web server, an administrator should adopt which of the following
A. Use packet sniffing software on all inbound communications.
B. Apply the most recent manufacturer updates and patches to the server.
C. Enable auditing on the web server and periodically review the audit logs.
D. Block all Domain Name Service (DNS) requests coming into the server.
15. A VPN is needed for users to connect to a remote site and the VPN must be transparent to the user.
Which of the following VPN models would be BEST to use?
A. Gateway to Gateway
B. Host to Host
C. Host to Gateway
D. Gateway to Host
SY0-101 vce Answer:A
16. A web page becomes unresponsive whenever the embedded calendar control is used. Which of the
following types of vulnerabilities is occurring?
A. Common Gateway Interface (CGI)
C. Cross-site scripting
17. A company is upgrading the network and needs to reduce the ability of users on the same floor and
network segment to see each other’s traffic. Which of the following network devices should be used?
SY0-101 exam Answer: C
18. Which of the following would be the MOST important reason to apply updates?
A. Software is a licensed product and the license will expire if not updated.
B. Software is a supported product and vendors won’t support the product if the latest version is not
C. Software is a productivity facilitator and as new functionality is available the functionality must be
D. Software is inherently insecure and as new vulnerabilities are found the vulnerabilities must be fixed.
19. Which of the following types of firewalls provides inspection at layer 7 of the OSI model?
B. Network address translation (NAT)
C. Packet filters
D. Stateful inspection
SY0-101 dumps Answer:A
20. A company implements an SMTP server on their firewall. This implementation would violate which of
the following security principles?
A. Keep the solution simple.
B. Use a device as intended.
C. Create an in-depth defense.
D. Address internal threats.
Considering there are unlimited tutorials and guess exam sheets are accessible; that is leading to developing the success ratio and reduces the opportunities of failure. SY0-101 dumps at qualification had been launched to boost the efficiency and manageability of based mostly software’s, the company has launched many https://www.pass4itsure.com/sy0-101.html dumps answers to update the know-how.
Read More Youtube:https://youtu.be/Uoh8VPqEj20